Saturday, January 31, 2009

Low dose protocols of iboga; a report...


Hi Simon. I would like to express my deepest thanks to you for all the help that you have given me. It’s been three months now since I have picked up any narcotic, and this despite the fact that I attend no self-help group of any kind. All that I can say has helped me stay clean is the journey you have facilitated for me through the ancient portal of ibogaine. The current treatment plan you have recommended has worked beyond my wildest dreams, I find my days empty of the craving and uncertainty that I knew before. In fact, I think this period of my life is the first time that it could be said I am really living. In the past I used to be plagued with neurotic thought. I would constantly question myself and my environment, never pleased with the answers given by those around me. I felt superior and misunderstood, as if I was part of this world, and at the same time, part of another. I found myself irritated by the inability of people at support groups, and hated to be associated with them, their lives consumed by petty issues. It was only after I took ibogaine, that my life began to show me the answers in its complex, weaving pattern. I began to understand the meaningless of over-analysis, of ego so desperately bound to this empty shell, That we are all bound to the same cosmic energy, despite differences in cosmetic feature. Now, when I hear the buzzing of the onset of ibogaine, I feel attuned to the universe. I feel neither smaller than or larger than, but instead I feel completely part of. My sense of right and wrong has never been more perfect, for I can now disband these false preconceptions in the comfort of a universal balance, which speaks more clearly, more resolutely. Everyone should have an ibogaine experience. Thanks for your help in allowing to pass through this true spiritual portal.

Before and after,

It will be.


The resonance that binds us all,

That which stretches beyond the confines of science,

The misconception of man.



It wears no face,

Speaks with no voice,

Has no clothes,

Does not spread its message.



Ever present,

A titan above all titans,



It is in the dark,

And shines with light,

Always there,

Never part of,

Yet always guiding..



It is the coarse energy of creation,

The fundamental block,



Absolute truth seeks not to be verified,

For its existence is verification enough,



It lives in the eyes of the hunter,



In the burning stars, it plays.

TdS

image: thanks to SOFT