Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cops against prohibitian

Hi everyone. I am retired cop and belong to LEAP. WE are against the
drug war and for legalization. I have been on this list for a year now
for I have an opiate addiction. Mine is physical not mental. I use
opiates for chronic pain. I will mention ibogaine to our
organization. We realize drug war does not work. Legalization and
education is key to this issue. I have arrested thousands for drugs
use/sales. We both have the same agenda . Ending criminalization of
drugs in USA. Visit the web site and watch the video. Cops like me who
were on front line saying drug war does not work. Currently, some
prisons are private now with lobbyists in those areas calling for
minimum sentencing on certain drug charges. Corporate America taking
over the jails and jailing drug users (last group of Niggers in USA).
Patrick is right.. Anyway I am not proud at what I did but realize
what is really going on and what can be done to help. I disagree with
the 12 step model which is used.. Currently it is only thing being
taught at rehabs for enormous sums of money.

Sincerely,
mkl