Friday, September 19, 2008

Voyage to other realms of consciousness: An ibogaine experience


THE INITIATION

Voyage to other realms of consciousness

1- My early years, a journey through so much abuses, vision facilitated
by a spirit friend
more abuses = Interaction with the local priesthood when a choir
boy and church servant
Boarding school = what really happened
Revelation about brothers betrayal, money owed to me.
Revelation of black magic (shape shifting) used to abuse me during
my stays in
Tanzania; it started during my adolescence in Geneva by the same
person.
2- Making sense = understanding the reason for all that karma from my
past life
3- Voyage to the realm of the dead = helping the stranded
4- A place of freedom in sexuality = understanding and enjoying the
magic of interaction
5- Travelling to higher realms = beauty & light
6- Having a feeling of my true magnificent nature, my total self as a
being of light
7- The veil open to reveal light beings so magnificent, beyond words
8- Vision of the future = the war of the lords of war from beyond
planet earth manifesting all
overt he earth / 100 years of darkness / planets alignment with
worlds beyond our
galaxy / new luminous earth / 1000 year of bliss / shamballa,
luminous cities, human
return as luminous beings

In few words a resume of my journey.
Can you relate to it ?
Love to hear from you

With Gratitude

Jean-Nicolas