Tuesday, February 10, 2009

more ibo-illuminated space imagery from my own first experience: Preston Peet


more ibo-illuminated space imagery from my own first experience:



http://www.drugwar.com/pkickingdrugswithdrugs.shtm



snip-



I do, gratefully, get to experience the "movies" I have heard so much about from so many other initiates and various published and anecdotal reports. I keep looking in my mind's eye for some kind of silver screen unfolding across the horizon in front of me, hanging in the vast starscape I keep coming back to each time I drift away, but that isn't what's happening at all. I don't even realize I am experiencing the movies at first, probably for hours and hours, because that's not what they are-they are, to quote PK, "a fucking HoloDeck dood! Yur There muther fucker!"

He is right, I'm right there, but where I haven't much of an idea most of the time, unable to remember much of anything too clearly when I come somewhat to my senses from out of the visions which completely take me away. I do know at one point I'm 5000 years in the future. Again floating out in space, feeling the emptiness and knowing I am ALL ALONE, I can see a bright thin line growing across my view way off in the distance, floating thousands of miles, light years, in front me. I watch as it grows in brightness and turns on end, becoming the tip of a cathedral-like building, very futuristic with weird angles and sharps edges and tall reaching stretching points, all on the vastest of scales, like nothing we can or do manage today. I descend through the air towards an open chamber at the very top of this beautiful building which itself sits at the very highest point of this huge sprawling and towering city. I can see teeming masses of people of all shapes and colors and sizes, but not like in any Sci-Fi movie I've ever seen-this is REAL. I enter the room and see these three gods, or so I perceive them, superhuman, all three so beautiful, with shining alabaster skin, perfect form and spirit, sleeping or hibernating in these cryogenic type coffins or boxes. The woman, whose name I even know but cannot later remember, though it makes my heart ache still to think of it, is the Queen or some kind of noble, with her male consort and advisor lying at each side of her in the other boxes. I think I'm supposed to wake them, or someone is and I'm just along for the ride. The "plot" as it unfolds is that they must somehow combine together to save humanity from utter destruction, as time is ending at the final Big Crunch if they can't bring forth this strange form, this thing that I simply haven't exact words for. I spend a long time living and talking with these three (V tells me later that at one point during the night I spend about 5 minutes speaking rapid fire in some strange language she can't recognize not matter how hard she listens but that I sound completely fluent), taking part in their lives in this far future utopia. What this life-saving thing is they have to guard, to release, this force or being is actually I do not discover because it doesn't make it all the way out of it's cocoon before the end comes. A black, ugly boiling rent in space opens up above the city and its planet and destroys everything, including this beautiful cloud-like, almost fetus-looking massive being thing, gross in its seriously bizarre alien form but not at all icky. It begins to spread wings, pumping out a hot, pure white silver light, full on power and beauty-but this fucking evil darkness, this hole in space eats it all, this new being, these three human/gods, all their peoples, and me.
snip-
p, l, and lr
Preston